Monday, June 25, 2012

So Far Yet So Near

Even as I cross towering mountains, 
and swing beyond the rolling hills, 
while sailing across vast oceans, 
I still sense your presence near me.
 
Miles and miles of distance 
between us may stand tall,
 but in my heart I feel you near, 
even when I feel so small.

Days and nights may come and go, 
I may not see you in my dreams, 
but our conversations bring me joy, 
and your presence feels like a stream. 
 

Weeks, months, and years may pass, 
without a single word from you, 
but I still feel your love so strong, 
as if you're here, so close and true.
 
Amidst the deep and dreaded jungles, 
and the rushing rivers' sound, 
even on the windy mountain tops, 
your essence is all around.

Whether I'm flying in a plane, 
or sailing on the vast blue sea, 
even when I'm traveling by train, 
you're always here with me.

Though you're away from sight and sound, 
far from my touch, so it seems, 
I sense your lovely face and voice, 
whenever you're near in my dreams.

My closed eyes perceive 
The beautiful face of you, 
And hear the soothing words, 
Every time when I feel you near.     


No comments:

Post a Comment